100 no credit card fuck tonight 41 penpal friends dating of age 65 and above usa
You get the credit card slip for .01 and your friend gets the one for . 17) You’re late for your reservation and don’t bother to call.18) You make five reservations at five restaurants, pick one, and don’t bother to tell the others you’re canceling.26) You ask if we’ll open on Christmas just for you. 30) You praise the waiter to high heaven but leave him 7%. ) 31) Even worse, you leave religious tracts instead of a tip. 33) You take twenty minutes to complete the wine tasting ritual. 34) You ask for the “big glasses” when drinking house wine by the glass. ” 44) You get mad that there’s a split charge and refuse to pay it. 13) You have a dollar gift certificate and a hundred dollar check.The waiter deducts the gift certificate from your total and you only tip the waiter on the remaining . 3) You’re a foreigner who knows the customary tip in the US is 15% but feign ignorance so you can save a few bucks. (Swear that happened to me once.) 5) You ask “What are the specials? 6) After you’ve eaten all of your food you decide you don’t like it and demand a full refund. ) 10) You arrive on time but your friends are an hour late.7) You ask the waiter for ice, sugar, and lemon and make your own lemonade. ) 8) You request a list of the CD’s we’re playing on the house stereo. You insist on being sat in the dining room but refuse to order anything more complicated than water with lemon and five baskets of bread.
7) There are porn screen savers on the POS computer. 9) The employee bathroom is so gross it would just be better to just have a hole in the ground.
11) You tell the waiter you’re allergic to something when you’re not.
12) You bring your cup of Starbucks coffee into the restaurant.
14) The manager solicits bribes for good sections or Saturday night shifts.
15) Owner, GM, or chef screams at employees ALL THE TIME.
(That’s because waiters quit with alarming regularity.) 3) Your boss doesn’t ask you to fill out a W-2 or ask for ID of any kind.